At Rosa Lee Academy , we hold three cardinal principles in high regard:
1) We value the privacy of your personal information and take steps to safeguard it
2) We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
3) We share your personal information only under very limited circumstances described in greater detail in the document below.
Rosa Lee Academy wants you to be fully informed and protected. Please read this document carefully for a more detailed description of policies related to our handling of private information belonging to customers, financial professionals, and other users of our Web sites.
How We Protect Your Privacy
All users are assured a high level of privacy protection when visiting or accessing the secure areas of our Web sites. At Rosa Lee Academy , we understand that the security of your account information and any other information that personally identifies you is important. In particular, it is our policy not to sell information about you or your account(s) to outside marketing firms.
As far as practicable, Rosa Lee Academy ensures that unauthorized parties cannot access secure data through our Web sites or servers. Our servers utilize encryption and authentication to protect your sensitive information. Our staff members also are trained to follow confidentiality policies designed to protect your personal privacy.
Rosa Lee Academy
1. We promote information privacy principles and fair information practices.
2. We do not gather highly sensitive information (such as race, sexual preferences, or religious beliefs) about any person.
3. We do not disclose identifiers that any government agency has assigned to a person (such as a Tax File Number) for any purpose, other than in compliance with government law. We do not collect, store, use, or disclose personal or domestic credit information about individuals, except in compliance with the credit reporting provisions of the Privacy Act.
4. We do not sell or lease personal customer information to anyone, nor do we buy or rent personal information from third parties.
5. We do not disclose personal information (such as name or postal address) to any third party not defined in this document unless we determine, in good faith, that the law requires it to collect or report debts, in consideration of our property or rights, or in compliance with other regulatory responses. In such cases where disclosure is necessary to cooperate with regulatory or law enforcement authorities, we have permission from our investors through their investment agreements to report personal information.
6. We use personal customer information in ways that are consistent with the purposes for which it was originally requested.
7. We limit the collection and use of your personal information to what is necessary to administer our business and to deliver superior service to you.
8. We may disclose your personal information - on a confidential basis - to external service providers for the purposes of our business operations. Under certain circumstances, we share information with outside vendors who provide services to us such as the mailing of statements and proxy solicitation. In those cases, the firms with which we do business enter into confidentiality agreements with us, and the information we provide to them is limited only to that which is necessary to process transactions and perform other services related to your account. We may also share information with affiliated companies that service your account or provide you with information about other Rosa Lee Academy products or services. It is also our policy to share account information with your financial advisor and his or her authorized agents, acting at your request or on your behalf, in an effort to provide service to you or your account(s).
Our server utilizes "cookies" stored on your computer to handle member logins and to permit authorized users to access several Web servers without re-authenticating. Our servers may also use "cookies" to maintain user preferences and to help protect the security of confidential data. Your privacy and security are not compromised when you accept a "cookie" from our Web sites. Unique information is stored to verify the user's identity for future access to particular features or functionality of the site. For some of these features, we will also retain data that you enter, so that you do not need to re-key the information when you return to the site and attempt to re-use that feature. We will only hold this personal data when you have registered and been issued a user ID and password. If you opt to restrict the placement of cookies through your browser or any other means, you will still have access to the functionality of this Web site.
In an ongoing effort to monitor usage trends and improve our Web site, we may opt to collect data such as IP address, domain name, access times, and other technical data. Computer IP addresses are generally linked to your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and may be shared with other unique identifiers of the user; this generally available information could be construed as a type of personal information. This information will be used primarily as a research tool to improve the site's functionality and usefulness. However, at our sole discretion, we reserve the right to utilize this information to investigate users whom we suspect to be acting in violation of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of our sites. This information is intended for internal use only. The release of such data will occur only when authorized by the user or to the extent required by legal process, law, or regulation.
E-mail query forms on our Web sites require you to supply your e-mail address. We use this information to provide you with an accurate and prompt response. We strongly recommend avoiding the placement of your private information or anyone else's private information within the contents of the e-mail. American KidZ Academy will use your e-mail address, and the contents of any e-mail messages you originate, for correspondence purposes only. Our only intent is to provide you with outstanding customer care and to meet our legal requirements concerning customer communications.
Advertisements and Third Party Sites
Our Web sites may contain links to sites and resources that are maintained by third parties. If you choose to visit these, please note that American KidZ Academy is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, or availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not liable for any content, advertising, products, or other documentation available from these third-party sites or resources. American KidZ Academy is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content or services available on these sites or resources.
To ensure the appropriate use of information and protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to protect the information we collect online. To protect you, we also make the following recommendations: